As a member, you’ll enjoy …
- 6 Outdoor Canada West newsletters per year
- Mark’s Work Wear House 10 % discount card
- 3rd party Liability Insurance of $5 million Liability and $4000 accidental death and dismemberment
- effective input into fish and wildlife management
- personal involvement in fish and wildlife projects
- opportunities to express views at interesting monthly meetings
- opportunities to listen to guest speakers on important outdoor topics
- fellowship opportunities with women, men, and families with similar interests
- eligibility to compete for Fish and Game awards
- an annual banquet and awards evening
- 1 YEAR Single Membership with magazine $ 30
- 1 YEAR Family Membership with magazine $ 35
- 3 YEAR Single Membership with magazine $ 85
- 3 YEAR Family Membership with magazine $ 100
Life time membership:
- $500 (please inquire at the office)
The YFGA has a large membership, made up of individuals from all walks of life. As members of the YFGA we all have to encourage those we that are hunters and anglers who are not members to join up and make a difference. Our numbers are important when we work to affect changes!
Did you know …
There are many Canadian members of the Association that live outside of the Yukon and some members from the United States?
Corporate membership …
For the cost of $500, your business can own a yearly corporate membership to the Yukon Fish and Game Association!
The benefits are:
- a family membership which gives you; personal volunteer involvement in fish & wildlife projects and conservation;
- bi-monthly editions of the Outdoor Canada West magazine; and making new acquaintances with those who share your interests
- and concerns for the Yukon’s natural resources, and eligibility into our annual Big Game Awards.
- free advertising for a year in the Outdoor Canada West Magazine, which comes out bi-monthly and reaches over 450 households in the Yukon and throughout Canada.
- 2 tickets to our annual Wild Game Banquet, Silent Auction and Dance which is usually scheduled in late January.
- corporate sponsor plaque that you can use to display your patronage to our Association.
- a photo will be taken of you and a representative of our Association presenting you the plaque for further promotion.
Please contact the YFGA office if you would like further details at 667-4263 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please use the form below to join/renew your membership with the Yukon Fish and Game Association. Alternatively, you may pay in person, over the phone, or by mail by cheque, money order, or credit card/debit.
Should you experience any problems using the below form, please do not hesitate to contact our office at 867-667-4263 or email us at email@example.com.