Click here to access the membership form. Please print it off and mail, email or bring it to the office.
The Yukon Fish & Game Association is one of the oldest non-profit organizations in the Yukon, founded in 1945. With a membership currently approaching 1500 people the YFGA is an organization that works hard to advocate for Yukoners unique way of life and is involved in many different wildlife conservation programs. Given the drastically changing physical and political landscape in the Yukon, it is more important that ever to join NOW!
As a YFGA member, your benefits will include…
- Access to members-only ticket presales for the annual Wild Game Banquet, Auction & Awards
- Receive six Outdoor Canada West magazines per year with Yukon specific content and announcements
- 10% Discount Card to Mark’s
- Insurance- 3rd party liability insurance of $5 million liability and $4000 AD&D
- Eligibility for several prestigious awards, scholarships, prizes, and sponsorships
- A strong voice & representation in fish and wildlife management
- Volunteer Opportunities in various fish and wildlife projects
- Training Programs – Yukon Outdoor Woman Camp, Youth Outdoor Education Camp, field dressing & meat care workshops, hunting workshops, mentored hunts
- A community of people who share your passion for the outdoors
- Opportunity – do you value your ability to access the outdoors, and wish to leave hunting and fishing opportunities for your children? Your hunting and fishing future depends on a strong YFGA.
LOW Annual Membership Fees:
- 1 YEAR MEMBERSHIP
- Single: $30
- Family: $35
- 3 YEAR MEMBERSHIP
- Single: $85
- Family: $100
- LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP
- $500 (single membership only)
- Please enquire at office
Corporate Membership …
For the cost of $500, your business can own a yearly corporate membership to the Yukon Fish and Game Association! The benefits are:
- bi-monthly editions of the Outdoor Canada West magazine
- free advertising for a year in the Outdoor Canada West Magazine, which comes out bi-monthly and reaches over 450 households in the Yukon, Canada and the United States.
Please contact the YFGA office if you would like further details at 667-4263 or firstname.lastname@example.org.